Pennsylvania District Attorneys Institute Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association Membership Login
Wayne County Chief Clerk
Job Title: Chief Clerk
Department: District Attorney’s Office
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Reports to: District Attorney
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- Responsible for administration and supervision of the day-to-day operations of the District Attorney’s Office.
- Tracking all criminal cases that come through Wayne County (for instance, offers, pleas, colloquies, trials, maintaining communication with prosecutors and defense attorneys).
- Handle the scheduling of court appearances, including guilty pleas, sentencings, hearings, bench warrant returns, extraditions, and ARDs. In conjunction with scheduling, notifying staff members of court appearances.
- Making sure all court dates are contained on the office and prosecutors’ calendars.
- Preparing and sending letters for scheduled court events, offer letters, and other correspondence.
- Some attendance in court to assist prosecutors and track cases.
- The ability to learn to input case data into the office computer management system, Prosecutor Case Management System by Karpel (PCMS), which includes creating various court lists.
- Opening mail and stamping in and delivering all correspondence.
- Assisting the District Attorney with the submission of a yearly budget.
- Utilizing and reviewing case management software and maintenance of office equipment.
- All other miscellaneous office matters under the direct direction of the District Attorney.
Pay Classification: TBD upon experience
Please forward a letter of interest, resume, completed County of Wayne Application for Employment, and three references to the following:
Wayne County District Attorney
925 Court Street
Honesdale, PA 18431
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Employer.
3 days ago
Montgomery County DA's office was part of an investigation that has resulted in the return of 50 stolen items to 16… https://t.co/hUnPcgyPhL