Pennsylvania District Attorneys Institute Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association Membership Login
Capital BlueCross, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association to announce initiative to provide municipal police with lifesaving drug
December 19, 2014
Capital BlueCross, joined by the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association, will announce an initiative to enable municipal police departments in Capital BlueCross’ 21-county service area to purchase and carry naloxone, a prescription drug that can help save the life of a person who has overdosed on prescription painkillers or heroin.
Monday, Dec. 22, 10-10:30 a.m.
Public Safety Building, 1900 Linglestown Rd., Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Gary D. St. Hilaire, President and CEO, Capital BlueCross
- Gary Tennis, Secretary, Pennsylvania Dept. of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- David Freed, Past President, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association; and Cumberland County District Attorney
- Joseph Butera, Capital BlueCross, 717-319-2713
- Lauren Cotter Brobson, 717-805-0271
9 hours ago
The Lackawanna and Luzerne County DA's offices are part of an effort to promote the "United Against Hate" program.… https://t.co/ORpFbS8Lxj