SCHUYLKILL COUNTY DETECTIVE
The Schuylkill County District Attorney has a job opening for a county detective. The position is grant-funded. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to First Assistant District Attorney Michael J. Stine via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: County Detective: Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Specialist
DEPARTMENT: District Attorney’s Office
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform concentrated duties in one or more of the following areas:
- Conduct criminal investigations to include allegations of crimes against special victims, including sexual assault/abuse, domestic violence, stalking, and harassment; examine scene of crime to obtain clues and gather evidence; investigate suspected persons, interview witnesses and report progress of investigations.
- Provide support to municipal police departments in specialized criminal investigations involving special victim crimes when assistance is requested from and approved by the District Attorney or Chief Detective.
- Initiate and lead/conduct investigations into the criminal prosecution of matters pertaining to sexual assault/abuse, domestic violence, human trafficking, stalking, and harassment.
- Serve subpoenas and bench warrants for criminal cases involving sexual assault/abuse.
- Collaborate with other county agencies and non-governmental agencies in efforts to implement best practices in the handling of sexual assault/abuse, domestic violence, human trafficking, stalking, and harassment cases.
Investigative experience in the aforementioned areas is required.
REPORTS TO: Chief County Detective
BUTLER COUNTY ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY
The Butler County District Attorney’s Office has a vacant Assistant District Attorney position. Experience with legal writing and appellate work is preferable. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to District Attorney Richard A. Goldinger at email@example.com no later than January 11, 2019.
BUCKS COUNTY ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY
The Bucks County District Attorney’s Office has an opening for an Assistant District Attorney. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: Gregg Shore, First Assistant District Attorney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BLAIR COUNTY ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEYS (2)
Blair County Assistant District Attorney position in general prosecution, handling all aspects of criminal prosecution including but not limited to, summary appeals, preliminary hearings, court proceedings, trial and appellate work. Starting at $35,000.00 compensation and benefits.
Prerequisites: Graduation of an ABA accredited law school and from a recognized college or university; licensed to practice law before the Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Submit resume to:
First Assistant District Attorney Peter Weeks
Blair County District Attorney’s Office
423 Allegheny St., Ste. 421
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
MCKEAN COUNTY ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY
McKean County has a vacancy in the District Attorney’s office for an Assistant District Attorney. This position will assist the District Attorney and First Assistant District Attorney with any and all case preparation, management and resolution functions. Click here for more information.
Submit resumes to:
Stephanie L. Vettenburg-Shaffer, Esq.
District Attorney’s Office
500 W. Main Street
Smethport, PA 16749