Capital BlueCross, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association to announce initiative to provide municipal police with lifesaving drug
Capital BlueCross, joined by the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association, will announce an initiative to enable municipal police departments in Capital BlueCross’ 21-county service area to purchase and carry naloxone, a prescription drug that can help save the life of a person who has overdosed on prescription painkillers or heroin.
Monday, Dec. 22, 2:30-3 p.m.
Whitehall Twp. Public Works Building, 3219 McArthur Road, Whitehall, PA
- Aji Abraham, Senior Vice President, Capital BlueCross
- Gary Tennis, Secretary, Pennsylvania Dept. of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Jim Martin, Past President, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association; and Lehigh County District Attorney
- Joseph Butera, Capital BlueCross, 717-319-2713
- Lauren Cotter Brobson, 717-805-0271