Crawford County Assistant District Attorney
Position: Assistant District Attorney
Compensation: $46,000 plus benefits. Starting salary will be commensurate with experience.
Job Summary: Represent the Commonwealth in all stages of criminal prosecutions from the investigation phase thorough appeals.
- Assisting police in investigations
- Reviewing search warrant applications
- Evaluating cases regarding charging decisions
- Representing the Commonwealth at preliminary hearings, pre-trial hearings, bench trials, jury trials, plea hearings, sentence hearings and appeals.
- Drafting of motions, answers, memorandums of law and briefs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License
We are looking for applicants who want to be a prosecutor. The ideal applicant will have the minimum qualifications as well as good analytical abilities, the ability to effectively communicate with others, excellent research skills and the desire to learn.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to:
District Attorney Francis J. Schultz
359 E. Center Street
Meadville, PA 16335
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or non-job related disability.