Mercer County Assistant District Attorney
Immediate opening for an Assistant District Attorney
This is a full-time position starting at $58,333 annually, with full benefits.
- The prosecution of a criminal caseload from beginning to end, including trials and other court proceedings.
- The prosecution of juvenile court cases.
- Serving as an advisor to police departments at various crime scenes.
- Graduate of an accredited law school and a recognized college or university.
- Licensed to practice law before the Court of the Commonwealth of PA.
- Pass pre-employment checks and screening required by Mercer County.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience preferred but not required.
Submit resume to:
District Attorney Peter Acker